Worth Mentioning

goldhawk

I think a topic similar to this has been archived. However, I just wanted to bring it to the forefront again.

If you are having erratic FS9 behavior the Flight1 registry repair for FS9 and/or FSX is free.

First: I really have always liked Flight1 products. The scenery placement especially. Well the airport design, I can't figure that out for the life of me. Back to the topic, since I have liked the payware they offer it is no surprise I like the free utilities also.

Second: see first : )

In my case I needed this for the following reason: I have been running (long story) a down grade to dual core and XP Pro. I wrote down the admin pw and lost it.

Then I was trying to reset my admin pw and I ended up deleting the only account still left that was not admin. I later found a way to promote the guest account that was not active to Admin. Sigh of relief, now I could get into my own system. No Win XP re install required.

However of course FS9 started acting flakey. Usually I don't fly in full screen mode so I can easily minimize the window and GO multi task. Doing this now only froze up my windows.

Moral to the story................. Looks like Flight1 FS9 reg repair has my FS9 running about as normal as it is going to be FOR NOW lol.

I know it is never hard to re install fs9, but it is something I try to put off as long as possible.

Happy New Year to everyone.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

.::Gateway::. i5, 8GB Memory, 2gb Nvidia Video Card, Win7, FS9, FSX, P3D

Android User. Sometimes Ubuntu User.

I can't believe I have been on these forums, TEN years in December. Actually I know it has been longer. I remember at around 1999 for sure having FS98 and being on this site downloading as many free addons as I could ever get my hands on. I think at some point I deleted my account and started over again.

Once again, Happy New Year to all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

.::Gateway::. i5, 8GB Memory, 2gb Nvidia Video Card, Win7, FS9, FSX, P3D

Android User. Sometimes Ubuntu User.

Archived