Having a problem with MUHA "Jose MArti"intl CUBA

waymon

Can someone tell me what the !#@$ is going here? The whole airport is water. I heard that UT. USA was causing it so I installed all the patches but it didn't work so any help would be greatly appreciated.:(

muha.JPG

Processor: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 3.7 GHz /Graphics: Red devil RX6800XT 16GB /MB: X570 Gaming WiFi / ram: 32GB@3600 MHz /500GB M.2 Drive /1TB SSD /3-Asus 27" Displays.

I disabled UT usa and that was the problem. I found a link to an unofficial patch for UT and FSG but I keep getting a 404 error no matter where I find the link I keep getting the same error does any body have have that patch downloaded that can be e-mailed? Thanks
Processor: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 3.7 GHz /Graphics: Red devil RX6800XT 16GB /MB: X570 Gaming WiFi / ram: 32GB@3600 MHz /500GB M.2 Drive /1TB SSD /3-Asus 27" Displays.

I've been seeking that patch for ages, UT gives me some very messed up coastlines in North America. The major issue appears to be landclass files; there are free utilities for creating these, it isn't difficult but can be tedious.

Archived