How many files do i have to download, to get a nice view from for example NewYork

ster100

I mean Los Angeles

I mean, to begin to install lets say 5 till 10 files. And later more.

I see , when i search for Los Angeles (advance search), 41 files (maybe to much for the beginning).

Should i begin with installing not to much files?

And with witch files to begin?

And in witch order?

It depends on what files each download contains. Some downloads contain everything needed for a city or area; others may contain only a single airport, or landclass files, or a few downtown buildings.

In the download listing click the view button, that will display the contents of that download and you can read any documentation included.

As for installation, you often have to experiment with layering the various files to get all displaying properly. In general you start with the files covering the largest area and layer smaller files above that. Add one scenery at a time and fly over the area to see how everything looks.

Well, you can always DL and place several high-rise buildings, then take Airwolf around them and see who leaves their window shades open. I've seen some gorgeous "scenes" at some of the taller hotels. Apprently the tennent at the time didn't think a guy with a telescope lived near-by....AHEM! Sorry...

:D :D :D

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

Uhh, I interpreted the OP's question somewhat differently: He does a search for "Los Angeles Scenery". The search comes back with 350 zip files, many of them seemingly very similar. So - how many of those 350 files does he really need to install?

And it would seem that the very first answer, JGF's, is the best one.

Steve from Mudgee.

Steve from Murwilllumbah.

Archived