My Fist post on a Flight sim forum since illness laid me low.

Rexgrant

Well good to be back as my brain was damaged I have still a few problems and hope you member may help me back into it.

I am running FLS SP1 + SP2 and all installed OK I am only going to fly in the southwest of the UK as i can not consentrate over longer flights and I am flying the Barron 58 with UK 2000 VFR airports plus Bristol extreme and VFR GEN X Vol I I can still land the barron manualy but I am have difficlty in nowing were I an on a maual aproch to small grass airfields I used to have a moveing map but I gan not get any to work now with FSX on win7 64bit system.

Does anyone know of a moveing map that I can use please. I bought Flight Sim Commander. But have been told why it will not alow me to load the data base is that FSUIPC free no longer suports FSX And the earlyer one I used in FS2004 will not work I would realy apreciate any help on this

All the Best

Rex.

Please exuse my spelling as my memory is vertually none existant.

this is a new/current FSUIPC that I upgraded to yesterday and it works fine with FSX+A, and FSX-SE. It links the Plan-G moving map utility to FSX perfectly fine.

FSUIPC link

Plan-G download site

Best wishes for your continued recovery.

Loyd.

Hooked since FS4... now flying:

self-built i7-4790 at 4 GHz; GA-Z97X mobo; GTX 970; 16GB gskill;

quiet, fast and cool running.

Win 7/64: 840 EVO OS; 840 EVO (500G) game drive;

Win10/64: 850 EVO (500G) for OS and games

A few Flightsim videos on YouTube at CanyonCorners

Archived