Jet2 NY

eezeejet

Hello everybody! It's been a good while since I last visited these forums, so I thought that I'd drop in again and see what's going on. I've had a browse through this forum and, just as usual, the shots I'm seeing are really are superb, and make me a bit embarrassed about my sim! :)

Since I last posted, I've upgraded to a new rig and have been enduring the arduous process of re-installing everything; a process which has taken me 23 months so far... :o but I'm getting there (mainly due to a severe lack of time, and a little procrastination). My new specs are in my signature.

Oh, and I'm also flying in real life now, no longer just in the sim. It really is awesome; I did my first solo back in the summer and I hope to have my PPL at some time next year.

Anyways, here's a quick shot of Jet2's Boeing 757-200WL G-LSAJ, named 'Jet2 New York', getting serviced at a slightly stormy Rome Fiumicino Airport [LIRF/FCO] having arrived as LS791 from Manchester [EGCC/MAN]. I thought it looked cool; I guess that the 75' doesn't have a bad side! :D

Thank you for viewing, I really appreciate your time.

Add-ons:

- Quality Wings Ultimate 757 Collection

- Real Environment Extreme Essential Plus w/ OverDrive

fsx 2014-12-19 22-45-11-64.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Corsair TX850 PSU, Gigabyte GA-Z68AP-D3 motherboard, Intel i7-2700K @3.5GHz w/ARCTIC Freezer Xtreme Rev.2 heatsink, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 480 1.5GB, 8GB Kingston DDR3 RAM, Seagate 3.5inch Barracuda 1TB HDD + 64GB SSD, Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

Cheers Larry and Adam. Yes, the views around the Scottish highlands, especially during winter mid-afternoons at sunset, are utterly incredible. Sometimes I wish I didn't have to come back to the airport! :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Corsair TX850 PSU, Gigabyte GA-Z68AP-D3 motherboard, Intel i7-2700K @3.5GHz w/ARCTIC Freezer Xtreme Rev.2 heatsink, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 480 1.5GB, 8GB Kingston DDR3 RAM, Seagate 3.5inch Barracuda 1TB HDD + 64GB SSD, Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

Cheers Jan, it's nice to be back. :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived