anyone know how to clear out all calibrations for fsx running on win7?

feeger

Apparently, my calibration has become corrupted and I can't find any problems and would like to start from scratch to get it back to normal. I can't just go in and uncheck buttons as many have been removed for ezdoc, etc. Is there some file that I can just delete and force a rebuild of the controls area back to default? The problem is my ch-products throttle quad has died and taken all throttle settings with it. Even the control manager software thinks it's working fine but when I try to fly, the throttles are jumping all over the place.Seems like the problem is rooted in Windows 7/fsx calibration routine itself.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

intel i7-4770

16gb ram

kingston 120gb SSD (for fsx)

MSI z-97 gaming motherboard

matrox triple head2go

buttkicker

saitek pedals and trim wheel

chproducts flight yoke usb and throttle quadrant

ir5 head motion sensor

ezdoc camera addon, ftx global, rex, gex

Hi Dave,

Make sure that your controllers work properly in Window's Control Panel.

I don't know what you're referring to when you say that the control manager software thinks that it's working fine but not in FSX and then to go on to suspect that the problem is rooted in "Windows 7/fsx calibration routine itself".

Jim F.

I think he is referring to the CH Control Manager. This software is not needed to operate the controls, and in many cases it is more trouble than its worth. Use windows drivers and calibrations only.

Bruce

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]I5-2500k@ 4.5Ghz/ 16 GB Gskill DDR3 1600/Nvidia GTX460 1GB// CH Yoke/Pedals/Throttle/TrackIR/Win7/ Fsx Deluxe SP1 & SP2

"Don't let fear or good judgment hold you back"

Archived