My aircraft carrier qualifacations

Hey everyone,

Here is a set of screenshots from my recent carrier trials in fsx.:pilot:

Approaching the carrier on the first one.

2014-12-19_15-6-42-585.jpg

Missed first approach going around.

2014-12-19_15-8-40-399.jpg

Coming around for the second.

2014-12-19_15-9-8-382.jpg

2014-12-19_15-11-5-151.jpg

Missed second going around for a third.

2014-12-19_15-11-31-488.jpg

On approach.

2014-12-19_15-14-11-448.jpg

Snagged the wire! Third time is a charm.

2014-12-19_15-14-39-663.jpg

Please leave comments below, and if you have some Aircraft carrier ops screenshots that you would like to share, feel free to put them below.:cool:

System specs: AMD FTX 6300 six core processor 3.5 GHz, Video card Nvidia Geforce GTX 750 Ti 2 GB on board,

Windows 8.1 64 bit and 1 TB on hard drive.

Great pics! Thanks for the post :)

Tell me, which part of

Undergraduate CQ

is for Student Naval Aviators, currently completed in the T-45 Goshawk and consisting of 14 day landings (10 arrested; up to 4 can be "touch and goes").

syllabus was this flight :D

Just poking a little fun. I mean no offense whatsoever, and all of this in no way detracts from the pic quality at all!! Just my natural, ingrained "smart-alek" once again forcing it's way out

Thanks again, hope to see more!

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

Hey I didn't know it was 10 landings, will try that another time.:o

The pic quality looked good right after I took the shots, it seems to have gone bad when I posted it.

Thank you for your service to our nation, it is greatly appreciated!:cool:

System specs: AMD FTX 6300 six core processor 3.5 GHz, Video card Nvidia Geforce GTX 750 Ti 2 GB on board,

Don't know why, most fires didn't last longer than 2 days.

Y'know, Peer, there's a reason it's now known as the USS Forest-Fire, vice Forrestal. Maybe if you were to land on the flight-deck rather than in it...Just a thought :)

Thank you for your service to our nation, it is greatly appreciated!

How could I not, with all this country has given me? May I presume from the name, HornetDriver, you are currently serving? If so, thank YOU also! And even if not, hank you for the sentiment. It's greatly appreciated.

Semper Fi!

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

I am not in the Navy flying hornets yet, but I plan to be in the future, not old enough yet,I just thoght the name would be fitting since I like to fly the hornet.:cool:

Thank you soo much again for your service, I can't thank you enough!:D

Archived