Faded Photographs

BillD22

Here are some old pictures from the 60's like you might find in a trunk in the attic - sort of brings to mind a song (with my apologies to the Classics IV :D:D:D:D):

Faded photographs

Covered now with lines and creases

Tickets torn in half

Memories in bits and pieces

Traces of planes long ago

That didn't work out right

(They got replaced by jets in flight :()

Traces of planes in the night

psaant3.jpg

psatone.jpg

cp2.jpg

First and third screeenshots are excellent and realistic faded photograph style screenshots!! The second one was bit far fetched as planes did not exist in 1890s :) But if you use Wright Brothers plane for second screenshot, it would be heck of shot.

Regards,

Aharon

CQwL8Nm.png

First and third screeenshots are excellent and realistic faded photograph style screenshots!! The second one was bit far fetched as planes did not exist in 1890s :) But if you use Wright Brothers plane for second screenshot, it would be heck of shot.

Regards,

Aharon

Aharon: Many thanks for the good words but not sure I follow your comment. On my screen the second shot is a b&w of a PSA Electra in the original PSA 1960's factory delivery paint scheme - no reference to the 1890s anywhere :confused:

Aharon: Many thanks for the good words but not sure I follow your comment. On my screen the second shot is a b&w of a PSA Electra in the original PSA 1960's factory delivery paint scheme - no reference to the 1890s anywhere :confused:

What I mean is that the photography style via your cool and clever editing for second screenshot is more suitable for 1890 era environment. In other words, it is like you put Electra into year 1890 newspaper photo which is why I said it would look realistic if you use Wright Brothers' plane for your cleverly edited screenshot that looks like year 1890 newspaper photo.

Regards,

Aharon

CQwL8Nm.png

Archived