Seeking instrument

PhantomTweak

Can anyone tell me if there is such an instrument, device, gauge, whathaveyou that will display pitch, roll, and yaw either in a graphical or numerical format? I'm not picky as to display format, but would prefer to not have to switch back and forth from one to the other. IE: prefer to have all 3 axes displayed at all times.

If there isn't such a thing, would it be possible to prevail upon someone to create one? I don't have the foggiest idea where to start to make XML gauges, but am constantly amazed at the abilities of those that CAN write in it. From the gauges I've read the code of, I don't believe it would be a very long or complicated thing to do, I think, I hope, I suppose...? I am, however, usually mistaken...

Thanks in advance for any answers, from "Sure! Just dl this" to "Go bugger off! that'd take a year!"

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the delay...XMas coming up, y'know.

I sure do appreciate the response, and any answer is always a good one. Having said all that, I have been sticking that gauge into planes right and left for a while now :)

HOWever: I did manage to do what I wanted to with three "borrowed" gauges from a freeware X-35B, from whom I can't recall. One has all 3 axes displayed, with a depiction of a plane in a side view for pitch, and another, that is normally place placed right below it is one that shows the plane from a forward view for roll. There was a also a Windspeed/Direction I put either beside or into HSI's that don't have it.

Gives me great reference-ability of any plane I'm in, for making specific rate turns, etc.

Thanks again, and have a great flight!

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

Archived