Searching for second hand Ch Products Pro Throttle

AkaAlias

Hi there,

As the title explains, I am searching for a second hand CH Pro Throttle.

I'm new to flight sims. But have been enthralled the last couple of weeks by footage from Star Citizen and Elite: Dangerous. After a while, one inevitably starts to read about controls, sticks and HOTAS options. CH Products just pop out after reading about user experience for a couple of days. So there you have it. It would be one of those rare occasions for me to shout "SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY," were it not for the fact I don't have very much of it to spare.

Second hand, third hand, fou.... I don't care how many hands they've been in, if they still do their job properly.

Any tips and offers are welcome. I reside in the Netherlands and would obviously prefer not to pay too much on shipping, being the cheap bastard that I am.

Thank you for your time and interest and the free ad-space in this fine forum.

With kind regards and a hope to see you in space,

Stefan

Hi shanwick,

Thanks for the tip. I've tried both. Usually a good deal becomes a bad deal on ebay/amazon because of the added shipping costs. I live in the Netherlands. Therefore I was hoping if some of you might know of other places, other flight sim forums for instance, where I could ask/look around for secondhand gear. Thanks again!

Cheers,

S

Archived