How can I edit which doors open on FSX???

xyphoid2013

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to work out how to edit what doors open and I press (Shift-E) on my aircraft. I'm using GSX and when I open the main door, only the front door will open. I would like to have both forward and aft doors open at the same time when I press (Shift-E).

Is there an easy work-around or any 3rd party software I should be looking for?

Many thanks!!

andyjohnston is right on with the door opening in the model. Are you flying default aircraft like the 737. If so, have you corrected the [Exits] section of the aircraft.cfg to reflect total exits=3 not 2. Then Shift+E+3 and Shift+E+4 should get all of the doors open for the catering services.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

I have found this very useful. DoorControl Gauge by Georg Aubele. Just enter his name in

the file library search here at FlightSim. I think it is originally for fs2004 but works great in

FSX.

Ray

http://www.oncourse-software.co.uk/forum_images/fdc_pfe_supporter.jpg

Hi, xy

Per your request for an easy work-around, here's an excerpt from the "FlusiFix06" section which corrects the door opening code errors for the B737 and B747s:

"And another small hint: If you would like to open all doors at once, press 1,2,3,4 quickly after releasing the shift+E keys. This opens the doors much faster than pressing the numbers separately. Obviously, the keys 2, 3 and 4 will function only, if the corresponding doors are included in the model!"

Jim F.

Archived