RAZBAM Metroliner Cargo Doors

n4416b

Hi Guys;

Question about the Metroliner. First of all, a great aircraft. I cannot get the cargo doors to open with the load manager or hot keys only the main cabin door will open and close. My friends computer opens all of the doors fine. I have done a complete un-install and re-install of the aircraft, still no luck. If anyone has had this problem and solved it, please ahare the secret.

Bryan

[exits]

number_of_exits = 4

exit.0 = 0.15, 9.999, -2.000, 0.000, 0 //Main door

exit.1 = 0.15, -16.509, -1.709, -0.154, 0 //Rear cargo hold

exit.2 = 0.15, 18.644, -1.709, -0.154, 0 //Forward cargo hold

exit.3 = 0.15, 18.644, 1.709, -0.154, 0 //Forward cargo hold

• 3 years later...
Bringing this old thread up again... I cannot get the cargo doors to work as well. They do not work with the payload manager or the hot keys; I’ve even remapped the door open keys to see if that would help, but to no avail. I’ve done the usual uninstall and reinstall of the aircraft and even rebuilt the fsx.cfg file. Nothing seems to work. Any help would be appreciated.

Bringing this old thread up again... I cannot get the cargo doors to work as well. They do not work with the payload manager or the hot keys; I’ve even remapped the door open keys to see if that would help, but to no avail. I’ve done the usual uninstall and reinstall of the aircraft and even rebuilt the fsx.cfg file. Nothing seems to work. Any help would be appreciated.

First, the sequence (using the default key assignments) Shift+E+2 is kind of ambiguous.

In detail:

- Press-and-hold Shift.

- Press E

- Release Shift and E keys, and immediately press and release 2

(key 2 in the main keyboard section, NOT on the Num pad).

Does this work now ???

If it doesn't work: do you see a help line "Exit opening …." appear ??

So the main Exit opens ??

If so: something in this addon (or anything you might have added to it) is generating events at a very high rate, causing FSX to loose the relation between the "Shift-E" and "2" commands.

Tip: switch all engines Off, and (after they have completely spooled down), try again.

Does it work now ??

Rob

Archived