Kerflaxed about Traffic 360

svpst

I purchased traffic 360 some months ago and When i set it up i had some planes at some airports and no planes at other airports. I contacted Just Flight and they were very willing and made a strong effort to fix it but we could not identify the problem. I have lots of air traffic, lots of ground vehicles, lots of boats, etc, and tons of planes at both my home airports, KSFB and KMCO (Orlando), However, despite all our efforts i get no planes at KATL (Atlanta), KTPA (Tampa) and KDFW (Dallas), or KDAL (Dallas) for example. How many others I don't know for sure but i was just curious if anyone else had the same issue and if so were you able to solve the riddle. I don't know where they pick up the information whether its from the scenery files or whatever i have no clue. Any ideas.

Brian W.

I5-8400, EVGA GTX 1070.ti, 16 gigs ram, 500g Samsung SSD, 1.5 T HDD, 1 T HDD, Win 10, 64bit.

• 2 months later...
I pout the attached thread out here in Nov of last year and got 188 looks and no responses. Over the months i have been adjusting the setting within FSX and still with some airports i get lots of planes and others i get none. One day, whilst signining on to FSX i got the Acceleration screen for settings and i notice the "traffic" setting was at zero. I moved it to 100% on a whim, opened the rest and have ai at every single airport i go to and many times have to tone it down with the FSX "traffic" settings but now I'm more confused that i was. Sometimes when you move one of the traffic settings it obviously affects the other and sometimes it doesn't. I generally put all Acceleration settings at 100% but the next time i go there it may at 100 or at zero. I'm suspecting there is setting in the .cfg file that i need to adjust. Can anyone explain the interaction of the two setting screens?

Brian W.

I5-8400, EVGA GTX 1070.ti, 16 gigs ram, 500g Samsung SSD, 1.5 T HDD, 1 T HDD, Win 10, 64bit.

Archived