How to fix panel view too low to ground?

airfrance

Hey guys,

I just changed a panel on the TDS 737-7/8/9 and the view point out the front as well as all the wingviews is now much lower to the ground than the previous panel I had. I'm sure I need to change a number value in the panel.cfg to make it higher off the ground but I can't seem to find out which one it is. Can any of you panel builders out there tell me maybe which values it is I need to change? I would post the panel.cfg but I'm afraid it's too long and I wouldn't know which specific part(s) to post. Thanks for the help in advance!

-Nick. W

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Dell XPS 8500 Intel i7 Quad Core Processor 3.50Ghz, 24GB ram, GeForce GTX 660ti 1.5GB GDDR5, 2TB hard drive, 24 inch LCD monitor, FSX Gold. :D

Sorry, can't remember exactly which entry.

Panel.cfg:

VIEW_FORWARD_DIR=-1.000, 0.000, 0.000

The first one is the angle of the dangle, the other two, I THINK, are Right/Left, Up/Down.

Experiment...Don

HAF 932 Adv, PC P&C 950w, ASUS R4E,i7-3820 5.0GHz(MCR320-XP 6 fans wet), GTX 970 FTW

16GB DDR3-2400, 128GB SAMSUNG 830(Win 7 Ult x64), 512GB SAMSUNG 840 Pro(FSX P3D FS9)

WD 1TB Black(FS98, CFS2&3, ROF, etc.), WD 2TB Black-(Storage/Backup)

Active Sky Next, Rex4 TD/Soft Clouds

Sorry, can't remember exactly which entry.

Panel.cfg:

VIEW_FORWARD_DIR=-1.000, 0.000, 0.000

The first one is the angle of the dangle, the other two, I THINK, are Right/Left, Up/Down.

Experiment...Don

None of those are it. The first one is up/down angle, the second one is left/right angle, and the third one left/right view. (Positive numbers bring the view point to the right, negative numbers bring the viewpoint to the left.) I can't seem to find which one brings the viewpoint up off the ground.

-Nick. W

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Dell XPS 8500 Intel i7 Quad Core Processor 3.50Ghz, 24GB ram, GeForce GTX 660ti 1.5GB GDDR5, 2TB hard drive, 24 inch LCD monitor, FSX Gold. :D

Aircraft.cfg

[Views]

// ----fwd/aft--left-right--vert-----

eyepoint= 2.50, 1.05, 1.80

;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

Archived