Cabin Crew Annoouncements?

lehbird

Are there any new (over the last couple years) programs which provide cabin crew announcements? I am familiar with FSPassengers and FS Cabin Crew, but wondered if there are any others.

Not looking for freeware; looking for a quality payware addon. Unless there is a quality freeware one :-)

Thanks,

Dave

Thanks for the replies. Those are good suggestions, but they are pieces of software that include other items which I have otherwise covered, or are not interested in having. So I guess it just confirms what I figured, there is no quality software out there that provided cabin announcements without extra elements which I don't need.

Thanks for the replies. Those are good suggestions, but they are pieces of software that include other items which I have otherwise covered, or are not interested in having. So I guess it just confirms what I figured, there is no quality software out there that provided cabin announcements without extra elements which I don't need.

Not sure what you mean? The freeware I recommended doesn't have "extra elements" ?

CLX - SET Gaming Desktop - Intel Core i9 10850K - 32GB DDR4 3000GHz Memory - GeForce RTX 3060 Ti - 960GB SSD + 4TB HDD - Windows 11 Home

Oh ok. Personally I like them, but to each their own.

I am fine with musak etc. I did use this panel years ago and liked it. but I thought, and maybe I am misremembering, but that there issues with it ion win7 and win8. (i.e.- buttons not working)

I am fine with musak etc. I did use this panel years ago and liked it. but I thought, and maybe I am misremembering, but that there issues with it ion win7 and win8. (i.e.- buttons not working)

I run Win 7. and this, no issues whatsoever.

CLX - SET Gaming Desktop - Intel Core i9 10850K - 32GB DDR4 3000GHz Memory - GeForce RTX 3060 Ti - 960GB SSD + 4TB HDD - Windows 11 Home

Archived