10.25 Demo/trackir

Ptrcam

I've just had my first look at the 10.25 demo of Xplane and enabled Trackir in the equipment section, my problem is that the view is actually outside of the aircraft (like spot view in FSX). Can anybody tell me how to get Trackir working inside the cockpit?

Thanks,

Peter

Win 7 HP 64 bit, Zalman Z9 Plus case

Asus P8Z77-V LX Mobo ,i7 3770 3.4ghz CPU

16GB DDR3 1600mhz ,GeForce GTX 660 2GB GDDR5 OC

1TB Seagate Hybrid SSHD

Dear Dom,

Thanks for your reply.

I'm using the stock C172 which has a 3D panel.

I have just had another try and TrackIr now seems to be working OK, perhaps it was just one of those things.

I'm quite impressed with the demo so far, I like the fact that the runway isn't flat and the instruments are very clear and even with the level of detail the sim is running very smoothly.

Could I trouble you for a screenshot of the runways at EGGD, that is where I do 90% of my flying and I'd like to see if they also follow the contours before i make up my mind about purchasing Xplane?

Thanks,

Peter

Win 7 HP 64 bit, Zalman Z9 Plus case

Asus P8Z77-V LX Mobo ,i7 3770 3.4ghz CPU

16GB DDR3 1600mhz ,GeForce GTX 660 2GB GDDR5 OC

1TB Seagate Hybrid SSHD

Dear Dom,

Thanks for your reply.

I'm using the stock C172 which has a 3D panel.

I have just had another try and TrackIr now seems to be working OK, perhaps it was just one of those things.

I'm quite impressed with the demo so far, I like the fact that the runway isn't flat and the instruments are very clear and even with the level of detail the sim is running very smoothly.

Could I trouble you for a screenshot of the runways at EGGD, that is where I do 90% of my flying and I'd like to see if they also follow the contours before i make up my mind about purchasing Xplane?

Thanks,

Peter

Hi Peter,

Here are the runways at EGGD (real time and weather):

Car_C152II_v10_6.jpeg

Car_C152II_v10_7.jpeg

The scenery is by my good friend Rene Bruun:

You can download his EGGD here:

https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/fslib.php?do=search&fsec=0&fname=eggd_-_bristol_international.zip

Hope this helps:D

Dom

Archived