Airports in Scenery Library

Alfons73

Hi there !

I have P3D v2.4 on my PC .

I just installed some Airports from Aerosoft . One of them is installed by using Migration tool ,

because it's only FSX compatible and the other without using Migration Tool .

The Problem is that I see only the first Airport (FSX compatible) in the Scenery Library and

the other Airports (Both FSX and P3D compatible) are not in the Scenery Library .

I checked their Folders in the Aerosoft Folder after installation and they are all installed .

What should I do ?

Alfons

You could manually add them. I'm not at my flight system but in the Scenery Library there is a an option to Add scenery - you then browse to the folder containing the airport and select it. If you already have an add on airport showing in the list, I'd add the new ones either immediately above or below.

People more familiar with scenery may chime in but I think that's the basic approach.

Vic

P3D Rig

I7 7700K @ 5.0ghz Asus Maximus X270 16G G.Skill 3600 15-15-15-18 2T EVGARTX2080ti Corsair 1000W PSU 1TB Samsung SSD for P3D - 2 - 256G OCZ Vector SSD - HAF X - Corsiar H100i V2 Liquid Cooler W10 64 Pro.

As Vic says, you have to add them to the scenery library manually if they aren't put there by the installer.

As that isn't normally the case with the Aerosoft installer, you might want to consider that the migration tool has buggered your setup, and decide whether it is actually worth trying to install something not intended for P3D into the sim.

Archived