Anyone Interested in a 777 Throttle Quadrant?

ricardo_NY1

If you're interested in a 777 throttle quadrant, please contact me. This can be used for any dual engine airliner/jet and works good with the PMDG 777. Ebay listing for photos and videos below. Much better price offered outside.

Ricardo

FSThrottle.com

100% USB. It uses a Logitech Extreme 3D controller to control the thrust lever axis. Plug the USB cable to your computer, use the windows calibration wizard, assign the axis in FSUIPC and you're good to go. For those of you who have purchased quadrants from the big companies, these do not come with cheap pots that will start spiking after little use. The pots are solid and of much better quality.

Ricardo

FSThrottle.com

Ricardo, are you working on a 4 lever quadrant at all? I am quite curious about your quads but I like the 4 lever types as well.

Also, how would one attach the quads to a desk? Drill-n-bolt or clamps?

JOE- Asus P8Z68- V Pro; CPU: Intel i7-2600K 3.4ghz OC'd 4.6Ghz,

8G Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR3-1600, EVGA 1080Ti 11G ACX Cooler

Samsung 500G OS drive, 3 WD 1T Raptor HDD

Regarding four lever/engine quadrants, we've done them on a per order basis. I'll attach a video of one we did a while back. It was fabricated with only the two inner levers functional with the customer preferring to map the outer levers/engines in FSUIPC for cost savings.

Regarding attaching the quadrants, these newer units are fairly sturdy and usable without any attachment. While we don't offer any particular method of attachment and feel that the end user benefits from us not adding unnecessary hardware for that purpose, we do offer ideas and suggestions based on our experience and feedback from people who have purchased quadrants. The most efficient method in our opinion is to use a few small tabs of velcro on the base of the unit. If you require L brackets on the sides or a bottom plate that you'd like to drill into or any other mounting scheme that we can accommodate, just let us know and we'll do our best to make the modification.

Ricardo

FSThrottle.com

Archived