PMDG 737 help

Jamissah

737  #1.jpg

Hello all.

I recently got a PMDG 737 and was really excited to play it, however once it was installed and I tried to play with it, the cockpit was complete black and the buttons wouldn't work (see picture).

I've uninstalled and reinstalled many times but the problem still persists, is there anything I can do to solve this?

Thanks

In many threads I have seen about the same issue I think that this is an indication that the product has not been activated. I would be willing to guess that you cannot just give a PMDG product to someone in the way you have described, even if you had purchased and registered it.

Robert Kerr

3D Modeler & Texture Artist

I7 4790K @ 4.4ghz, GTX-970 w/4GB, 8gb DDR 3 RAM, two SSDs, and Win 7 64 bit.

Sorry for taking a while to respond to this.

My friend bought it but later gave it to me because he wasn't interested in it anymore.

The problem is simple. The product is not activated and cannot be - the EULA specifically prohibits transfer to another user.

DJ

Think you've got me mistaken.

My friend bought the product but he didn't actually use it; he never opened it, he just gave it to me. You could call it a gift.

Then it's simple! Register it and activate it. ;) Arrrrr, Matey!

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Think you've got me mistaken.

My friend bought the product but he didn't actually use it; he never opened it, he just gave it to me. You could call it a gift.

As others have said, under those circumstances you should have no trouble registering and activating if your friend has given you all the information you need.

DJ

Thanks all for replying.

My friend has given me all the information I need but the problem STILL persists:(

Guess I'll just stick to the original aircraft then :(

You should be able to take all of your "Provided" info and register on the PMDG Forum and ask about your problem there.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Archived