Adjacent areas within same scenery

marbasan

I have sent to PC Aviation’s support dept. more than 10 e-mails, have opened more than 3 different tickets and no answer from these guys. That is why I am begging from any fellow simmer that is familiar with MegaSceneryEarths´ sceneries to give me a hand with the following issue.

Although I have similar problems with the Belgium, Netherland and England sceneries I will only address the problem I have with the Germany North scenery since this is the scenery that is in worse shape. As it can be appreciated in the attached image of the area around Neubrandenburg there are three areas that have different texture, color, resolution, etc. adjacent to each other and meet at one common point. I don´t think is my wrong doing because I have used the FSX

for several years, have followed the installations instructions very closely and reloaded the scenery several time by hand (one by one) and also as a group using their Installer Manager utility software.

Can someone tell me if this problem can be fixed and how? There are other areas within the same scenery that have the same kind of problem as well as discoloring, watermasking, etc. a real mess. TY!!!

Marbasan.

PS, the area around the airport of Northampton, EGBK in the England Scenery has the same problem with adjacent areas of different quality and texture.

Neubrandenburg scenery.jpg

Archived