777 panel issues

bklaviator91

The biggest challenge with Poskies is there are so many out there that were put together by a bunch of different people.

Some did a good job, some not so much.

If you give us a specific file that you are using one of us can look at it and help with the problem.

Without specific all we can do is guess as there could be a bunch of explanations for the fix.

peace,

the Bean

WWOD---What Would Opa Do? Farewell, my freind (sp)

Never argue with idiots.

They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

I forgot to ask earlier what sim are you using?

A lot of the Posky trip 7s use default FS9 gauges that you will not have in FSX or P3D.

peace,

the Bean

Never argue with idiots.

I did the download for this aircraft. I found all the buttons and switchable stuff worked fine in the 2D panel but not in the VC or what was described as the "Landing Cockpit". Nothing lit up in the autopilot section of the VC but worked fine in the 2D.

I agree with the Bean and you may have to hunt around for a 777 that works the way you want it to. Definitely not quality work by whoever uploaded it to Simviation.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

I did the download for this aircraft. I found all the buttons and switchable stuff worked fine in the 2D panel but not in the VC or what was described as the "Landing Cockpit". Nothing lit up in the autopilot section of the VC but worked fine in the 2D.

I agree with the Bean and you may have to hunt around for a 777 that works the way you want it to. Definitely not quality work by whoever uploaded it to Simviation.

ya im using fsx and my problem is nothing up in 2D but VC working fine

Ah yes, another package by a pirate that refuses to obey copyright and freely redistributes the work of others without their permission. Lots of those folks over at the SimV.

Never argue with idiots.

Archived