FS2004 Live Default Weather

GFD150

You're experiencing the same thing many others have with the Default Real Time Weather; it's been hit or miss now for years!

Get this... it works much better than the Default, it's free, and don't pay any mind to the "Trial version" messages; it's freeware:

http://www.fsrealwx.net/

You'll also need FSUIPC, which interfaces FSRealWX with the Sim...

http://www.schiratti.com/dowson.html

:)

"I created the Little Black Book to keep myself from getting killed..." -- Captain Elrey Borge Jeppesen

AMD 1.9GB/8GB RAM/AMD VISION 1GB GPU/500 GB HDD/WIN 7 PRO 64/FS9 CFS CFS2

COSIM banner_AVSIM3.JPG

"I created the Little Black Book to keep myself from getting killed..." -- Captain Elrey Borge Jeppesen

COSIM banner_AVSIM3.JPG

Did you click on the Download link at the Website, and download the program?

There's no 'activation'... just D/L the program and Install it.

Make sure you also get FSUIPC (the free version), and Install that, too. FSRealWX won't work without FSUIPC.

COSIM banner_AVSIM3.JPG

You use FSUIPC for FS9 (FS2004), which is 3.999Z9. It should be W8 compatible, because no one has mentioned anything about it not working with W8.

As always, read the Documentation CAREFULLY. Take your time and don't rush.

COSIM banner_AVSIM3.JPG

There are no 'Settings' for FSUIPC, unless you have the Paid Version. It runs in the background; you don't have to turn it 'on' or 'off'.

If you've installed FSUIPC properly, when the Sim is running there should be a 'Modules' listing on the FS 2004 Toolbar.

PhantomTweak gave you the Instructions on how to use FSRealWX in the Forum Thread I gave you the link for, and also in his response over @ AVSIM.

Honestly... it's really that easy.

COSIM banner_AVSIM3.JPG

Archived