Dreamwings E170 question

HI711SP

Hello guys, anybody here expert with the dreamwings 170?? looks fine but the front wheel wont turn during taxi, this is really weird, all my default and addons work perfect, any ideas please??? thanks !! I use CH Products yoke

Efrain Rodriguez

Gateway DX4831

Intel Core i5 @ 2.67GHz

8 GB RAM 64 bit

I guess that you can turn the aircraft but when you look "outside" the nosewheel doesn't move? You will need access to the .mdl file to be able to change this and I doubt very much, in fact 100%, that the developer will let you have this.

Dijvid

HI711SP I have the Dreamwings 170 Delta, It appears to turn but never looked outside to see if the wheels are turning. So I fired up FS 9 today looked outside view and my wheels are turning left & right. I use Saitek rudder pedals not that should make a difference. Here is a screenshot with the nose wheel turned. I downloaded the A/C normal install & took it for a spin around the pattern to make sure things are working properly. Checked out ok as for flight. I know this may not answer your help, but as you can see it does turn. I am sorry that I couldn't be much help on your issue. Either uninstall maybe & reinstall it check it out maybe you had a glitch it wouldn't be the first time that has happened. Best of luck.:)

Dreamwings E170.jpg

Archived