St.Barts Scenery pack HELP!

welkerwin

I installed this entire thing manually and in the right places, but it just looked Really weird when I went in, half the runway was blurred out and the other half not, half the taxiways were made of sand, half the scenery generated planes were sunk in the ground.

I got the scenery pack here, In the installer, you have to select for it to install to the desktop, then put all the files in manually. Please Help me! P.S. Since the FSX screenshots are BMP, I couldn't include any because the uploader won't allow it.

Volatum Liberum! Feel Free to throw it in Google Translate!

http://i58.tinypic.com/33jloww.png

I installed this entire thing manually and in the right places, but it just looked Really weird when I went in, half the runway was blurred out and the other half not, half the taxiways were made of sand, half the scenery generated planes were sunk in the ground.

I got the scenery pack here, In the installer, you have to select for it to install to the desktop, then put all the files in manually. Please Help me! P.S. Since the FSX screenshots are BMP, I couldn't include any because the uploader won't allow it.

I have that same scenery package and it works fine. Convert your BMP screenshot to JPEG using Microsoft Paint.

I actually did not do any of the wave modifications or added any houses. I just have the folder St Barths_tffj in my Addon Scenery folder and have it added through my library.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Thanks, I was able to solve the first problem, but throughout this process there has been an extra floating runway hovering above runway 28.

2.jpg

And It's actually solid, too:

3.jpg

How can I fix This?

Volatum Liberum! Feel Free to throw it in Google Translate!

http://i58.tinypic.com/33jloww.png

Make sure you copied St Barthelemy I TFFJ_ARP.bgl to ...\FSX\Scenery\World\scenery.

Also double check that you have no other addons for TFFJ.

peace,

the Bean

WWOD---What Would Opa Do? Farewell, my freind (sp)

Never argue with idiots.

They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Archived