Pause when using different functions

Have recently spent more time with fs learning files and folders, downloading different textures, airplanes, scenery and

just experimenting with different addons.

Old guy not so computer savy and getting frustrated at times , but I enjoy this as a hobby since I can no longer fly

real airplanes due to medical issues. Single engine land cert with high performance and complex rated.

Anyway I recently tried to clean up old download files and am afraid I did a boo boo and sent something to the recycle bin

that I should not have. When I started up fs and loaded a plane and route and opened up the program everything has

a pause when I click on a function. This was not happening earlier today. So, I went to the recycle bin and restored

everything that was there and went back but the same problem was still there.

I really don't know where to start looking for the problem. This is the reason for this post.

Windows 7 32bit dual core processor and run four monitors, for other reasons.

Any help appreciated!

Not sure I understand. Are you saying that when you click on a function in the aircraft it pauses or are you saying when you click on an option button in Flight Simulator there is a pause? What kind of pause? Like a game freeze?

sorry I forgot to look for replies

Ok I unchecked pause on task

All other programs on computer work normally

The problem on fs began when I loaded a flight and went to fly I immediately noticed

a delay when a switch was activated.

It acted like a jerky frame rate problem

I went in a moved everything to normal settings, I did a program compatibility test

which seemed to help for a little while. Thought I might have to much in addons so deleted

some.

I now have lax3, Mcarran2008, ryw12. ez scenery library for those addons

Extra aircraft over default=qs757, cls 747, iceai package, swearingen sa 227tt, tds737-

900er, tds737er, tds787-9

Now I just tried a flight with tds737 lax-las and added two spot views on other monitors

I also opened computer monitor to check memory and cpu usage and both those readings

were in the green, but I still some jerky frame rate at times.

Now it seems that before I had more in addons and used four monitors and never had a

problem. Could I have placed wrong things in folders during download or is there

something else I am overlooking. Thanks again for the replies.

Archived