Ch yoke elevator axis off center after calibration in FSX

I just got the basic CH yoke today and really haven't had much time to fiddle around with things (I had to leave for work less than an hour after it arrived).

I did hook it up and all the basic functions are working but, when I tried to calibrate it using the windows 7 calibration utility (I think that's what FSX calls up for calibrating controllers), the elevator axis settles in a good distance above where the center should be.

After some research here at work ( I love my job!), it seems that the trim tab wheel might have some influence on that?

I guess my basic question is, how do I calibrate all the axis properly if the calibration provided by FSX doesn't get things aligned?

Same issue here. I'm not sure if I actually have anything assigned to the trim wheel or not, but I found that (when in spot view) if I fiddled with the trim wheel I could center the elevators. For me, I have the wheel full in the up rotation. since then no problems.

Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz LGA 1150 PNY GeForce GTX 780 3072MB GDDR5 PCIe 3.0 x16 Video

Gigabit Z97 Gaming 3 LGA 1150 ATX Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB DDR3-1600

SanDisk 128GB SATA III 6Gb/s 2.5" Internal Solid State

Just double checked and the elevator axis in FSX is not selected for the CH Yoke but the trim wheel still acts upon it. Any movement of the trim wheel pegs the elevators down until I rotate wheel full down, not up as I said in previous post.

Hope this helps.

PS, I do not use CH manager.

Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz LGA 1150 PNY GeForce GTX 780 3072MB GDDR5 PCIe 3.0 x16 Video

Gigabit Z97 Gaming 3 LGA 1150 ATX Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB DDR3-1600

SanDisk 128GB SATA III 6Gb/s 2.5" Internal Solid State

Archived