Fsx sdk

Mowgli22

Hi; I took the plunge and installed FSX Gold plus the Acceleration pack. All seems fine and I would like to know if installing the SDK is necessary if I only wish to install addon scenery, Aircraft , and other freeware or Payware products. I can't seem to find SDK anywhere and won't bother looking if I don't need it. Thanks, David If this is not the correct place to post please direct me to the proper forum
Corsair 4000X RGB Mid-Tower ATX, CORSAIR RMx Series (2021) RM650x, GIGABYTE B550 AORUS ELITE AX V2 Gaming Motherboard , AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-Core/16-Thread 3.8GHz base, 4.7GHz, GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 3070 GAMING OC 8G, CORSAIR H115i ELITE CAPELLIX Liquid CPU Cooler, CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro SL 32GB (2x16GB)

The SDK isn't necessary for the uses you mentioned, but it must be separately installed from the disk if you want it on your computer. It IS needed for many things, such as use of ADE or other programs where you build your own stuff.

Larry N.

As Skylab would say:

Remember: Aviation is NOT an exact Science!

Thank you Mr. Zippy and Inuss. That pretty well covers it all. I'm not a developer in any shape or form so onwards and upwards. Thanks for your help, David
Corsair 4000X RGB Mid-Tower ATX, CORSAIR RMx Series (2021) RM650x, GIGABYTE B550 AORUS ELITE AX V2 Gaming Motherboard , AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-Core/16-Thread 3.8GHz base, 4.7GHz, GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 3070 GAMING OC 8G, CORSAIR H115i ELITE CAPELLIX Liquid CPU Cooler, CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro SL 32GB (2x16GB)

Archived