Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: FS2002 Tips Site

1. Default FS2002 Tips Site

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Sep-19-02 AT 01:59PM (EDT)[/font][p]The rights have been obtained for the original FS2002 tips site html containing well over 400 tips tweaks and tutorials for FS2002.

A new website to house them is currently under construction and will be published shortly.

The tips will be brought up to date as soon as possible following publication.

Notification of the url will be published as soon as possible.

Blog Entries

Default RE: FS2002 Tips Site

I guess I'm not clear on this. The tips site is accessible directly already by clicking on the link at the top of this page.
    Darrell

FORUM CONTACT
    drobson_98@yahoo.com
    [center]
    [link:flightsimmers.net/airport/dkrobson1|Darrell's Page of Plane Things]

3. Default RE: FS2002 Tips Site

The FSGateway site doesn't contain the original html or all the tips that were on the original site.

The html itself is inconsequential beyond copyright issues, but the missing content should prove invaluable, particularly to new users.

4. Default RE: FS2002 Tips Site

Rights ?? What rights are you talking about ??

If you mean the piece of html code that formed the old tips site: congratiolations.

If you mean the contents: Balony !
    IF there is any rights on that, it's owned by the people who wrote them.

So please clarify ...

Rob

5. Default RE: FS2002 Tips Site

The "rights" refer to the copyright on the html. As you say, the content is all public domain.

Simon Evans Guest

Guess you don't understand copyright law. If I see a single one of my tips on your site without my express, written permission I will personally make it my task in life to wipe you off the face of the planet.

I am fed up with this "I own rights" crap. You own diddly-squat sunshine and have no rights to infer that you do, pal. As the previous site didn't `own` the tips either, there is no right of assignment, check with the lawyers.

You can have an empty website, but you cannot have the content unless you ASK for it, not come stomping in over indiviuduals rights TELLING us you `own` it.

And if you are going to post here under a pseudonym and inform us you are taking our words for yourself, at least have the decency to put a genuine name to your profile.

Simon Evans

7. Default RE: FS2002 Tips Site

Hmm, interesting.
    Sounds like John Consterdine spewing his trash again Simon. We all remember what he did in this forum and to the Flight Sim Vets before.
    I thought the community made it quite clear that you are persona non-grata.
    Go back and play with that sheep Mildred you always liked to impersonate.
    [link:fsgateway.com|http://www.fsgateway.com/frankc/fsim_sig.jpg]

LKX Guest

Aren't you a bit childish John (Consterdine)? Not only, as stated by others here, it's public domain, but you had the job as webmaster on a certain other site, which actually was "invented" by Alex and me. You decided yourself to give up this job, by erasing the entire site with no warning, putting especially me in an arkward situation, to put it mildly.

At this point FS2K2 isn't that new anymore and most today have "seen the light", so it seems a little desperate to start this issue again.

I would have thought adults had something more important to do..

Lars Klüver
    Flightsim Veterans Club

More power to you Simon. I dare say that there is not one person that scans this forum that has not learned something from you and your many cohorts. To have someone come along and imply they thought up these solutions or offered a tip for better operation that has already been posted by others elsewhere and than comes along and states they own them is beyond belief to me. For a forum that is read around the world , this should really make many readers wonder just what that site is trying to do.

Ernie

10. Default RE: FS2002 Tips Site

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Sep-19-02 AT 10:12PM (EDT)[/font][p]When is it going to stop John?

Dave/KAZO