Thread: FSX AI traffic program

Default FSX AI traffic program

Which fsx traffic program offers random traffic (commerical, military and GA traffic) rather then schelduled? I find it boring when i fly to airports and there hardly any aircraft movement at all...

I currently use traffic 360

thanks

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by azeman1 View Post
    Which fsx traffic program offers random traffic (commerical, military and GA traffic) rather then schelduled? I find it boring when i fly to airports and there hardly any aircraft movement at all...

I currently use traffic 360

thanks
    I use MyTrafficX Pro 5.4b and love it. At lower traffic settings (less than 50% if I recall), you get traffic based on RW schedules. At higher settings "notional" schedules are added until airports are filled to capacity (if you're system can handle the load). I currently run my settings around 60% and see plenty of traffic at most airports.

Part of my joy is adding my own traffic. Add parking and taxis, lights ect. with ADE and then AIFPC to add the traffic. Great fun.
    Mike G.
    AMD FX-6300 / C:\Windows\64-bit operating system ,Windows 7 with a AMD Radeon HD 7770 Series Video Card/8.00 GB with Enhanced Cooling Fans. FSX Gold with the Acceleration Pack