Thread: fsreal wx lite

Default fsreal wx lite

I have this installed and I think I have FS9 set up for it, there was a help page. I am not sure, but I think the weather is getting imported correctly, but when I tune AWOS, the METAR does not match up with the one realwx gives me. I am connecting with FSUIPC. Is this a known issue or do I have something incorrectly set up?

Quote Originally Posted by jefferysitz View Post
    I have this installed and I think I have FS9 set up for it, there was a help page. I am not sure, but I think the weather is getting imported correctly, but when I tune AWOS, the METAR does not match up with the one realwx gives me. I am connecting with FSUIPC. Is this a known issue or do I have something incorrectly set up?
    I have just started using this program with FSX ... but I understand that it works equally as well with FS2004.

The developer is very active in the FSrealWX forum (here: http://www.hanse-coders.net/index.php) and has pretty much instantly responded to the few questions that I have had about the program. If you have questions, I would suggest you log in and ask there.

Another link which may prove helpul is the FSrealWX wiki which has a slightly better version of the manual (not much, but enough). Here: http://fsrealwx.hanse-coders.net/wiki/manual-en

All of that said, I would probably try connecting with "SimConnect" (or with "FSUIPC & SimConnect").

Another point is that the latest "released" version 1.06.1469 does have some issues with FSUIPC (the developer confirmed this for me on the forum) and it was suggested that I download and use the current "1.07.1522 DEV" version. I am now using the DEV version and it's working well.
    Last edited by freddy; 04-18-2013 at 08:28 PM.

Using Simconnect would be very hard seeing that this is for FS04 and S.C. is for FSX!

Quote Originally Posted by JSkorna View Post
    Using Simconnect would be very hard seeing that this is for FS04 and S.C. is for FSX!
    Ahh. I never had FS2004, so I did not know that.