Thread: Just Flight's Cargo Pilot - Technical issue

1. Default Just Flight's Cargo Pilot - Technical issue

I've just bought Just Flight's Cargo Pilot and it looks like a lot of fun. I am able to get it to connect to FSX and it sems to be running properly until I finish a mission. When I finish a mission, the CP Tracker indicates "Flight Complete", but there is no debriefing and I'm not making any money. I'm running FSX Acceleration on Windows 7 Home Premium.

Has anyone else run into this?

Thanks! - John

2. Default

I tried Cargo Pilot and settled on Air Hauler instead. Worked better for me. Doesn't answer your question but thought you might want to take a look at another program. Just Flight does let you return items.
    Brett

Cargo Pilot isnt very good, and I really loved Air Hauler - but its a real time-sucker. Your under pressure all the time with AH because it carries on in real-time even when you have a life! Try www.FSEconomy.com instead, its free and is much more interesting that either AH or CP.

I heard Air Hauler referred to as a divorce in a download.
    My computer:Win XP 32 Home SP3, Q9650 @ 3.8 GHz, 4GB DDR2-800 RAM @ 845, Zotac Nv 8800GT-OC.

Along with Sega's Football Manager series, and Facebook!

6. Default

That doesn't answer my question....or maybe it does! I'm going to check out Air Hauler. Thanks for the advice!

I'm still interested in getting CP to work properly though, so if anyone has any advice with the debrief question I'd appreciate hearing it.

Thanks again for the posts. - John