Thread: mouse pointer and crosshair ?

Default mouse pointer and crosshair ?

How can I remove that annoying pointer and/or crosshair from my panning?

Could that be right click the mouse and uncheck mouse as yolk?
    Mr Zippy Sent from my keyboard using "Whackamole", NudgeAKey + 2 Fingers

Emachines T3418 AMD 3400+ processor 2GHZ/256KB L2 Cashe 2Gig Ram 160Gig HDD NVidia GEForce 6100 GPU Running WinXP Home Can't believe it still works! Running FSX Standard with SP1 and SP2

Take everything I say with a grain of salt and maybe some pepper! There's no such thing as too much garlic!

No, still that crosshair. I know it can be done as I have not seen a crosshair in an FSX movie yet.

OK, try this link for the info you need. http://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/showth...osshair-cursor

Emachines T3418 AMD 3400+ processor 2GHZ/256KB L2 Cashe 2Gig Ram 160Gig HDD NVidia GEForce 6100 GPU Running WinXP Home Can't believe it still works! Running FSX Standard with SP1 and SP2

Take everything I say with a grain of salt and maybe some pepper! There's no such thing as too much garlic!

Thanks, no that is for the direction cursor or pointer. This is the mouse pointer you get when in mouse look or panning the cockpit with your mouse. It will fade after a bit but it is always on when in motion and that is when I need it off for taking videos.

I did see in a couple of Avsim forums something about programming FSUIPC (Probably the pay version) for something called mouse-look. It did not however say anything about removing the cross-hair. My suspicion is if you have seen this in videos where someone is looking or panning in thier cockpit they are using Track-IR. I'll let you Google that one.

One other thing, depending on the program making the FSX movie, I don't think the mouse pointer is even visible (be it an arrow or crosshair).

Have you actually made a video yet? I made a quick 30 second video using the trail version of FRAPS and looking it over there is no mouse pointer even when I right clicked to change from cockpit to outside locked spot view.

Last edited by mrzippy; 12-04-2012 at 06:01 PM.