New to the site, but not to the FS world...just started putting around with the SF Carrier mission download...I literally have stayed up for almost 12 hours straight trying to figure out why this thing will not work! I have the AIcarriers installed...that was the easiest of all! It works in flight and shows up on the Add-on tab in flight, that's great! Now, the problem...Every single time I go to load out the Nimitz in anything other than a blank deck, or with any other formations it says that the object could not be placed or something like that? It gives me the msg in the upper left hand corner of the screen and shows the cfg code cvn_68_69 next to it, well part of it...and no matter what I do...nothing works!! Here's what I've done so far to keep us all ahead of the game here and get right past these trouble shooting ?'s..
1. I have let the installers from all programs run
2. I have read the "read me" files very carefully
3. I have installed the cfg file: cvn_68_69 in the AIcarriers File folder
4. I have ran both the programs for the SF carrier mission...orig version and 2.5(update)
5. I have deleted and added and uninstalled in multiple orders SEVERAL times!
6. I have attempted to pull up the SF Carrier mission in the missions tab and can't find it anywhere!?!?!
I have experienced the same issues with the F-18A FSX Acceleration panel copy/paste with the HUD and Fuel gauge for in air refueling as well in the same exact manor! I put the stuff in according to the installer and still nothing!
Am I doing something wrong? I have gOOgled my eye balls out guys! LOL
Any help is appreciated...thank you very much...
BTW, my programming and software skills are not the best...so don't speak in code LOL, and break it down for me the best you can...
I've also uninstalled fsx accel and reinstalled, and wiped out all the old files...still nothing!! Everything else works great on my sim though??