Hello everyone! Just have a few questions for you guys that own the CJ1+ from Eaglesoft. Also, I haven't been able to get my ESDG forum account activated. Anyway, questions are:
1. Auto Throttle - Does it have one? How to activate? If it doesn't have one, then what is the speed hold bug for?
2. Sound - When I cut the engines and view the plane from outside, the engine sound is still on. Is there an APU that needs to be turned off? I have tried to find one to no avail.
3. V/S - Where and how do I adjust the verticle speed when climbing/decending to a desired altitude? I see on the AP that there is a function for it, however I cannot find the adjustment. All I can find is the trim.
4. Last night I had an issue with the altitude setting only going in incriments of 1000ft and speed in incriments of 10...has this happened to anyone else? How to fix?
5. I'm sure i'll come up with more later
Thanks in advance! I really like the A/C a lot and just want to learn the ins and outs better. Eaglesoft truly did a great job!