PART V - Working with SBuilderX - Polygons (continued)
11) Start SBuilderX and open your Nauru project.
12) Selext "Add Map From Disk", go to your "SbuilderX/Tools" folder and choose "Nauru.bmp"
13) You should see your image now. We have to replace the entire QMID 7 square, so choose "QMID Grid Level 7"
14) Zoom in a bit, choose the polygon tool in the toolbar and start drawing a random polygon by clicking your left mouse button. When you are done click your right mouse button.
15) Right-click on a polygon line and select "Fill to QMID7".
16) Now your polygon should fill out the entire QMID7 grid. Then we will turn this generic polygon into a hydro poly.
Right-click again on one of the poly lines and choose "Properties"
17) Choose "Hydro_Default_Perennial" (just hit the "H" key on your keyboard) and click "OK"
18) Now your poly has turned blue and you won't see your image anymore. Right-click again on one of your poly lines
and choose "Set Transparency"
19) Set your transparency level to 35 and click "OK". Save your project.
20) Now you can see your image again. Zoom in to zoom=15