Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: The BEST Payware for FSX 2012

I'd like to add flightbeam to the list of high quality scenery.
    Asus Sabertooth Z77-Itel I-7 3770K 3.5 GHz-8Gb G.Skill Rip Jaws X-Series 1866 Mhz RAM-Gigabyte GTX-670 2Gb-Antec 900-Noctua NH-D14-Windows 7 64-bit
    FSX/REX Esential/ORBX Canada-Pacific NW-Siletz Bay/Megascenery Vegas-Reno-Oahu/Glowing heat SR-71/Carenado Cessna 172 Skyhawk

For ATC Programs:
    I have been using Pro Flight Emulator (PFE) together with FDC Live Cockpit (FDC) for a number of years now and I can highly recommend them. PFE replaces the default ATC and includes many voice sets with different English accents, taxi guidance system both verbal and visual and many other improvements. FDC acts as a copilot, performing checklists ext. also has cabin crew announcements, again with different accents. You can buy them individualy or together. They have been tweaked to work together.
    Ray

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by dude739 View Post
    The last list made was from 2011, so I thought why not make an updated one?

Please be sure to include WHY you chose this software over the others. If they want a review, they should go to avsim.

So, here's my pick for best payware available on 5/21/12:

Planes (commercial):

Airbus X- Best A320/1 on the market. Wilco Airbus v.1 just can't match the quality this product delivers.

Captain Sim 757- While I like the QW 757, the CS 757 is more 'complete', with a Virtual Cabin and tons of animations. For low-end systems, I would recommend the QW 757.

Captain Sim 767- I like the CS 767 because, like the CS 757, it is more 'complete' than the Level-D payware. However, it is said that Level-D is more 'realistic', but since I can't see the difference I'll go with this one

PMDG 737NGX- While everyone brags about this payware, and it is good, iFly is close behind. However, the level of quality and realism in the PMDG model surpasses that of iFly's.

PMDG 747- "Are their any worthy competitors?" No.

Leonardo SH MD-80- I like this better than the CLS version because of realism. It has some kinks that need to be worked on, but the level of realism surpasses all others.

Wilco Airbus Series 2- Call it the best of an already bad situation. The Airbus Collection: Long Haul is a very close second, but this is slightly better. I wouldn't go around bragging about this software.

CLS A340 500-600- Nice model, nice VC, pop some TSS Sounds on the beast and you're gonna have a good time.

ATR-72 by Flight1- Actually really good. I like the level of realism and beauty it provides.

Traffic (commercial):

Ultimate Traffic 2 by Flight1: If you find any payware that can compete, let me know. But, World of AI (freeware) is really good too.

For Ground:

I went all out with how my ground would turn out. I think it completes the sim, once you have great planes.

GEX USA/CAN/EUROPE: Great. Just great. You have to see to be convinced.

FSGENESIS USA: Just makes it look so much more better. Again, have to see.

UTX USA/EUROPE: Takes awesome to a whole new level. You need to see it.

FSGLOBAL 2010: Like terrain? Get this. Why? Look up a video on YouTube. Before you open a new tab to buy it, you can drop me a 'thank you'

All these together (I should point out, you HAVE to a have a high-end PC.) makes FSX BRILLIANT... Like 'Flight' without the smell of failure.

Sceneries:

If you come across a scenery by FlyTampa, ORBX (which has really taken center stage over the past few months), Imaginesim, Aerosoft, LatinVFR, BluePrint, or UK2000 you should get it. They are all great quality.

Weather:

REX 2.0: This is one of the first payware products you should buy. While it's all the way down here on the list, weather is an important factor in flying, and FSX's native clouds suck. Get this.

Recommended Tweaks:

FSDreamteam GSX: Adds the BEST airport enhancement out there. From food-catering services to gates, to MOVING PEOPLE, this has got it.

I should probably include links to these products. If requested, I will deliver.

SOUNDS:

If you can find a sound-set by TSS for a specific plane, I recommend it. 95% of the time it's better than the one included with the payware.

Liveries:

McPhat studios makes the highest quality paints. PERIOD.

**So, if your into buying some stuff to enhance your flight simming experience, there's a long list and a hefty price tag to go with it (too hefty, IMO)..**

***If you see anything on this list that you'd like to read more about or see with your own eyes, YouTube and avsim are your best friends. As mentioned above, links will be provided if asked.***

Thanks for reading!
    Hey there man, aren't you forgetting the VRS Superbug, I know its military but still is one of the best out there!!!

4. Default

hey guys i have a problem can someone please help i bought the airbus x and everything works fine except when i get clearance to take-off as soon as i rotate the engines shut off im not sure what im doing wrong because i did all that's in the checklist

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by daniel0216 View Post
    hey guys i have a problem can someone please help i bought the airbus x and everything works fine except when i get clearance to take-off as soon as i rotate the engines shut off im not sure what im doing wrong because i did all that's in the checklist
    First off, start a new thread...

6. Default

Qualitywings arvo rj is the best ever

Good list. I have a lot of those. Just added the Aerosoft Airbus X Extended which is real nice with lots of extras included. If I could add to list other than 2012 I would add Hong Kong Kai Tek. Would also ad EZ DOK camara which combined with Track ir really changes the cockpit. This past year was a really good one for simming and looking forward to seeing what's next in the coming year.
    Last edited by clintlc; 12-24-2012 at 10:00 PM.

Well... FlyTampa's Hong Kong Scenery was pretty detail only just a few bugs like aircraft is keep sinking in the runway. Why is that happens?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rafi183 View Post
    Well... FlyTampa's Hong Kong Scenery was pretty detail only just a few bugs like aircraft is keep sinking in the runway. Why is that happens?
    You might want to start a new thread, instead of bringing up one from half a year ago. I would try posting on the flytampa forums for support with their scenery.

10. Default

Maybe try My Traffic 2013. Just search it on aerosoft.