Thread: Wanted - a nice new G-Max Beriev Be12P-200 for fs2004

Default Wanted - a nice new G-Max Beriev Be12P-200 for fs2004

So what is a Be12p anyway? Well how about a fast Russian amphibious twin-turboprop gull-winged taildragger? interesting enough for you?
    There is one very good but outdated model of this in the files section (by Vladimir Zuhilisky), plus a repaint, new photoreal panel and upgraded flight dynamics (by me).
    This is an appeal to all those clever people out there to make a modern G-Max version of this interesting aircraft. I can help with sounds, panel and flight dynamics so you only need to do the actual visual model (and if you do - please remember to put the centre of the visual model where the centre of gravity is! (some people still put it in the middle of the shape instead). By the way to find the C/G, it should be about 25% back from the front of the mean chord of the wing. This can get complicated with swept wings, biplanes etc. but remember the C/G will always have to be just ahead of the mainwheels with a nosewheel type and just behind with a taildragger (very roughly 1 wheel diameter).
    Here's hoping some one will be inspired to make another one of these.

Anybody? Surely there must be someone?

3. Default

I doubt it...you are asking for someone to spend maybe a couple of thousand hours on something they're probably not interested enough in.