Thread: Re-sizing The FSX view Screen

Default Re-sizing The FSX view Screen

Hi There...
    A general Q....Recently I've had problems with moving from the 'reduced screen' view to 'full screen' Basically FSX kicks me out Admittedly, it's happening with only one AC all of the time (I've checked with the freeware authors and and they're not aware of any problems)

I'm interested in what part of FSX 'governs' this...is there a specific code or something? I ask as it's happened a couple of times now with other AC... It's making me nervous Hope this makes sense...Worried something major is looming...
    Thanks
    ZA
    FSX Deluxe SP1 & SP2 - Windows 7 Professional - 2.99 GB RAM - Pentium E6500 - 2.93 GHz - - Intel (R) G41 Express Chipset. 0 - FOXCONN GeFORCE SERIES- NVIDIA GE Force 8600 GTS FS9 too

What do you mean by "kicks me out"? Exits, crashes, re-boots your computer? More details and the exact file name of the plane.

Apologies for not being too specific

By "kicks me out" I mean I get a black screen with the by now all too familiar hour glass and then the 'Fatal Error' Message. FSX then closes. It then re-starts. The actual AC it happens with are the really good HJG L1011's both the 100 and 200 versions (available from the HJG website)

I've checked with other users of these AC and they've not experienced the same problem. Also checked on the really helpful HJG Forum and they're not clear what the problem is either as they've not had any reports of a similar occurance.

Which leads me to think, that it might be some sort of software 'glitch'...but I'm no expert Hence my post.Hope this helps and the info is more specific....
    Thanks
    RalphC
    FSX Deluxe SP1 & SP2 - Windows 7 Professional - 2.99 GB RAM - Pentium E6500 - 2.93 GHz - - Intel (R) G41 Express Chipset. 0 - FOXCONN GeFORCE SERIES- NVIDIA GE Force 8600 GTS FS9 too