Thread: FS2000 scenery--Duncan Halliburton Field

Post FS2000 scenery--Duncan Halliburton Field

I am been looking for FS9 Scenery Library but it doesn't have it in FS9 Scenery Library either for FS9 scenery--Ducnan Halliburton Field or FSX/FS9 scenery--Duncan Halliburton Field.

Please the scenery design will made as NEW FSX/FS2004 scenery--Duncan Halliburton Field such OLD FS2000 scenery--Duncan Halliburton Field can't success install for FS9/FSX?

P.S. email me or check in forum. Let me to know Thanks!

"Glorious flying in skies"
    Firefalcon
    WACO Pilot
    Last edited by Firefalcon; 05-24-2012 at 11:35 AM.

Desktop: Dell Dimension E310, Microsoft Windows XP SP3, Pentium4 2.8Ghz, 500GB HD, 2.0GB DDR2 SDRAM @400Mhz, NVIDIA GeForce FX 5500, Dell 20" flat widescreen. And, Microsoft SIDEWINDER Force Feedback Pro.

Arrow New File for FS9/FSX scenery--Duncan Halliburton Field.

[QUOTE=Firefalcon;1681997]Firefalcon;1681637]Re: I talked with offical about Halliburton Field, he told me that three years ago they closed, they moved to Houston, Texas. Anyway! The Halliburton Terminal are closed.
    Right now, why not go ahead a new "FS9/FSX scenery--Duncan Halliburton Field" by Tubbs Aviation as very good airport condition. I recognize that the design post as remain name of the Halliburton Field, just changed to Tubbs Aviation from Brewer Aviation.

Please Designer, you will answer me? I think so you should take it out new "FS9/FSX scenery--Duncan Halliburton Field" ? But, new building for "Duncan Terminal" Do you will take the photographer as shot for new building there of the Duncan Terminal and all hangars are old the same and one new blue hangar. I contact the email to Airnav so hope so work out. I got the email for Gina, Message:
    (Ah... I understand now... Halliburton Terminal has moved to Houston TX. However until the City of Duncan either changes the name of the airport it will remain Halliburton Field Airport.. The City owns the airport and will need to make all the necessary changes with the FAA if they intend on changing the name.. I will contact Tubbs Aviation to see what else I can find...
    Thank you and have a great day! Gina Garmon Customer Service Manager AirNav, LLC email: gina@airnav.com Phone: 404-975-0600)
    By Gina's email me. wait and see. Designer should do job (not for me job.)

P.S. Designer will process Let me to know when ready new file.....Thank you!

"Glorious flying in skies"
    Firefalcon

Desktop: Dell Dimension E310, Microsoft Windows XP SP3, Pentium4 2.8Ghz, 500GB HD, 2.0GB DDR2 SDRAM @400Mhz, NVIDIA GeForce FX 5500, Dell 20" flat widescreen. And, Microsoft SIDEWINDER Force Feedback Pro.