Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Night Flight In The PNW - P46T Malibu Jetprop

Alex,David,thank you fellas.

David it's nice to see Carenado venture to other things,such as twins and turbines,makes my day.

Adam

Wow, you earned that beer! Stunning pictures my friend!

Beautiful shots Adam,the Malibu has an extremely looooong nose it seems.....or is it just "happy" to see me! Well,I learned a hard lesson recently about buying a computer "on-line".My hi-dollar CyberPower rig just had a "melt-down" and refused to boot into windows at all the other day.After spending several hours on the phone with their tech support I was told that I had to box it back up and ship it back to them out in L.A. So....here I sit...looking at all the great screenshots that you guys are doing and I'm sidelined for....who knows, I will never ever buy another system over the web because now I'm pretty much at the mercy of their tech guys schedule.Hope I get it back in the next 30 days...... at least!

Gary, I bought my super PC in my hometown, but I also had to return it twice, and the last time they spent 4 weeks to find the error and to repair it.

And ADam:
    Here's the reason I was missed in action:
    I was VERY busy! We had the start of the summer season at our Museum Tramline at Easter. Before that we had a serious audit from the Railway Inspection regarding all our cars and our "Security and Care-System" (we are officially a Railroad Company) We passed it and at Easter we had a "sudden inspection" regarding safety procedures from our drivers, conductors, instructors etc. etc. Nothing very wrong (only some minor issues) but it meant an awful lot of feedback and interpretation etc, etc. I'm president so fully responsible. Just when I wanted to pick up "normal life" last wednesday I broke every little bone and toe in my left foot while playing football with my doggies. I missed the ball but hit a wooden sleeper. Bingo! I'm too old for being sportive LOL. I have my left foot up in the air now for some weeks I'm afraid, so time to sim again!
    Last edited by peer01; 04-14-2012 at 05:11 PM.

Whatz-Up with you two guys,one a broken computer and the other a broken foot.

Gary i had that happen with along time ago with a 19" CRT monitor that weighed a ton,and i said never again,that's why i bought my computer at Best Buy. Hopefully you'll get it back soon and posting screenshots again.

Jan,sorry to hear about your foot buddy. You should know your no spring chicken any more,especially at your age. Anyway glad to hear the inspection went good for you,and you take care of yourself,now you have no excuse not to post anymore,at least for a while.

Thank you fellas,appreciate it.

Adam
    Last edited by adamb; 04-14-2012 at 08:13 PM.