Thread: WestJet Virtual (PHPVMS) Is Almost Ready To Roll!

1. Default WestJet Virtual (PHPVMS) Is Almost Ready To Roll!

WestJet Virtual Airlines is a brand new virtual airline based on the real world Canadian carrier WestJet. We are based out of Toronto, and the CEO (and curently the only member) Daniel Kang has been a virtual airline pilot for 3 years and a manager for 1. If you feel like taking the challenge of being a pilot, or even manager, at the birth of a virtual airline, check us out at http://wjavirtual.com. Thanks!

Note - I'm still ironing out the website
    Note 2 - Operations wont start for at least a week, we're just starting to recruit
    Last edited by danielkang7744; 03-19-2012 at 10:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by danielkang7744 View Post

WestJet Virtual Airlines is a brand new virtual airline based on the real world Canadian carrier WestJet. We are based out of Toronto, and the CEO (and curently the only member) Daniel Kang has been a virtual airline pilot for 3 years and a manager for 1. If you feel like taking the challenge of being a pilot, or even manager, at the birth of a virtual airline, check us out at http://wjavirtual.com. Thanks!

Note - I'm still ironing out the website
    Note 2 - Operations wont start for at least a week, we're just starting to recruit
    Westjet Headquarters is not Toronto, it's Calgary. How many more people trying to create a Virtual Westjet ? The big question, did you get Westjets permission?
    Clear Skies, Royal.
    Win7 64, i5 2500K 4.2Ghz, Gigabit Z68X, GSkill 8ghz, GTX560TI, WD 2t, FSX Accel, REX E, ORBX, Scenery Tech,Scene4X, Shade, UTX,GSX,Accu-feel,FSUIPC,Track IR5

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by royalone View Post
    Westjet Headquarters is not Toronto, it's Calgary. How many more people trying to create a Virtual Westjet ? The big question, did you get Westjets permission?
    WestJet Headquarters is indeed Calgary, but Toronto is also a WestJet hub, and for the moment we are going with that because it has more opportunities in terms of routes. There is 1 other major WestJet, called Virtual WestJet, and WestJet permission is pending. We wont start operations until we have permission, but if permission is refused we'll have to switch... something else to work out.

4. Default

Did you get permission for WestJet to use their name and logos? If not, I would suggest you do not go any further until you get their permission as there have been quite a few WestJet VAs that have been forced to close in the past after receiving a letter from the WestJet legal department.

VATSIM: P2 | I1