Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Eaglesoft Citation X

Default Eaglesoft Citation X

I dowloaded the Citation X from Eaglesoft.Everything is fine except on the panel it shows a HDG Fail and ATT fail.In other words The heading indicator doesn't show up and the Artificial horizon indicator doesn't show up.Has this happened to anyone else ?? any Fixes ?? Eaglesoft forums are closed and I cannot connect to Eaglesoft.The plane is really unflayable without the AHSI.Any Ideas ??

register for their forums

Bottom right switch on top left panel. Dont remember the name, Aux Power secondary or something like that?
    CPU: I7 2600K @ 4.7 ghz, GPU and CPU water cooled
    GPU: EVGA GTX 780
    MEM: Gskill Rippjaw 1600 12800
    MB: Asus P8P67 Pro V3.1

Quote Originally Posted by PPSFA View Post
    register for their forums
    Are the Eaglesoft forums still active? I tried to sign in one day last year, and it wouldn't take my username. I've tried to re-register twice since then and gotten a message that I had to wait on a moderator to approve the request. To date, I've received no notification, even after emailing them separately.

Good luck registering for the forums. They're allegedly plagued with hi-jacking (sounds like dog ate my homework IMHO). I've tried a couple of times, but they won't register me (yes, I paid for the product). The first excuse was they don't like "unconventional" user names. I don't particularly care what the second excuse is, I think the plane is really ho-hum and has since been deleted.

I'm rather surprised about this. Just before Christmas i asked in the forum here about Eaglesoft citation 2.0 and was told it was a great product and the customers service was good and now all of a sudden the company is crappy. I guess opinions are just opinions and based on people's experience so you have to take them with a grain of salt.
    Brian W.

Quad Core Asus board, 3.3 gz not yet overclocked, boost to 3.8, EVGA GTX 550.ti, 8 gigs ram, 1.5 T HDD, Win 7, 64bit,

Sounds like something is screwy. I dont see them posting here but if you check the Avsim FSX forums, Ron from ES (N400W I think his nic is) posts there quite often and is always helping customers with issues getting into their forums, you might want to check over there.

forum admin is a PITA. i moderate three forums. over 60% of all registrations are from spammers. you go away for 1/2 a day your forum is full of posts to enlarge parts of your body and purchase '100% authentic designer fashions'.

Eaglesoft, like most FS addon developers, is a small shop. so they don't have enough people to provide 24/7/365 forum moderation. add to this one way to ID a spammer is BS username and BS email, or the username/demographics do not match the email in any way. so ... if you registered with a 'hinky' email/username you may have been dropped.

as already stated post here asking for help, or post over at AVSIM. Eaglesoft is good people and will help you.

--
    D.Scobie - new 'rig' is Core2 Duo E8400 at 3GHz w/2GB, Win. XP w/SP3, nVIDIA 9600GT 512MB

Several points of order:
    1. Register at http://eaglesoftdg.com for the forums
    2. Send an email request to support@eaglesoftdg.com to active your forum account
    3. As Scobie has mentioned, forum maintenance is a massive pain, and Ron is only one person. It takes some time, and patience is advised.
    For your specific question, please do read the included manuals, but especially at least read page 7 of the CX20 Main Manual.pdf dealing with the initialization of the two INS units!

Steps 1, 2, 3
    First we’ll get the IRS systems online (Shift-4 in 2D) or Simicon Panel.
    Click CLR button on FMS Keypad to clear the DB message.

Step 1 and 2: Click LSK 4R [POS INIT] to proceed to the next screen and click LSK
    3R to accept and load GPS1 as the most accurate selection. (Loaded) appears next
    to LSK 3R.

Caution: Perform on BOTH FMS's!

Step 3:
    After completing the POS INIT Procedure as illustrated above...
    A) Turn the Mode Select Unit (MSU) mode select switch to NAV.
    B) ALIGN Light – ON.

Skip the simulated five minute wait time for IRS Alignment by clicking both Test
    Buttons on the face of unit. PFD/MFD will display normally.
    Pilot is now free to Load a Default FS or Custom Saved Flight Plan, or begin to build a
    New Flight Plan.

Bill Leaming
    Gauge Programming - 3d Modeling Military Visualizations
    Flightsim.com Panels & Gauges Forum Moderator
    Flightsim Rig: Intel Core i7-2600K - 8GB DDR3 1333 - EVGA GTX770 4GB - Win7 64bit Home Premium
    Development Rig1: Intel Core i7-3770k - 16GB DDR3 - Dual Radeon HD7770 SLI 1GB - Win7 64bit Professional
    Development Rig2: Intel Core i7-860 - 8GB DDR3 Corsair - GeForce GTS240 1GB - Win7 64bit Home Premium
    NOTE: Unless explicitly stated in the post, everything written by my hand is MY opinion. I do NOT speak for any company, real or imagined...

Quote Originally Posted by qzxjkvb View Post
    Good luck registering for the forums. They're allegedly plagued with hi-jacking (sounds like dog ate my homework IMHO). I've tried a couple of times, but they won't register me (yes, I paid for the product). The first excuse was they don't like "unconventional" user names. I don't particularly care what the second excuse is, I think the plane is really ho-hum and has since been deleted.
    While sorry to hear your opinion, did you at least ask for a refund within the thirty-day period? That's what it's for you know...

As far as user names go, you can call yourself Queen Mary for all we're concerned!
    Bill Leaming
    Gauge Programming - 3d Modeling Military Visualizations
    Flightsim.com Panels & Gauges Forum Moderator
    Flightsim Rig: Intel Core i7-2600K - 8GB DDR3 1333 - EVGA GTX770 4GB - Win7 64bit Home Premium
    Development Rig1: Intel Core i7-3770k - 16GB DDR3 - Dual Radeon HD7770 SLI 1GB - Win7 64bit Professional
    Development Rig2: Intel Core i7-860 - 8GB DDR3 Corsair - GeForce GTS240 1GB - Win7 64bit Home Premium
    NOTE: Unless explicitly stated in the post, everything written by my hand is MY opinion. I do NOT speak for any company, real or imagined...