Thread: How to find frequencies and headings of each runway in FSX Demo?

Default How to find frequencies and headings of each runway in FSX Demo?

Hello, All!

I'm using Flight Simulator X Demo version. After lots of efforts I'm unable to find the chart which has Airport list, frequencies and their heading in Demo versions.

Everyone knows, for auto land a plane, we need to put the frequency and heading of destination runway to radio and Autopilot penal.

My first question is that has Microsoft include the Airports and their Frequencies in Demo version?

Second is that if included, then where? Can anybody tell me the way to reach at that table in FSX Demo?

Third, if not included, then I request everyone to please give me that table manually so that I would be able to land a plane well.

When I go to Flight planner, no table has given there. When I go to maps, no tables has been given there too.

Please help me.

Regards,

Happy.

Flight sim doesn't include the ils frequencies that I'm aware of. If you look up the airport codes on the net, you'll find the available charts. Note, not all runways have ILS, or CatIII autoland, and none of the default aircraft are CatIII equipped. So I belive youve got one ILS at Princess Juliana... and thats about it. You know you can land a plane manually right? (you're meant to be able to do that before you bother messing around with instrument aproaches, get visuals perfect first.
    Vatsim: P1, S2

Try clicking on the "world " tab, then choose map, and zoom in..should give you all the information you need.

Learn something new every day... never even knew FSX had that, and ive had it years!
    Vatsim: P1, S2

Quote Originally Posted by Firekitten View Post
    You know you can land a plane manually right? You're meant to be able to do that before you bother messing around with instrument aproaches, get visuals perfect first.
    Definitely +1.

Wim