The Aeroworx's B200 is a FS9 aircraft that was modified to run in FSX. This is the best King Air plane I have come across. The model has both 2D panel (pilot and co-pilot) and VC panels, has excellent detail and functionality, and flies well. Hopefully, we will see a full featured King Air come along that is made specifically for FSX. Combined with ORBX scenery this aircraft makes for an enjoyable visual "flying" experience. Here are a few pictures of my modified Aeroworx Super King Air B200 in FSX.
1) Here is the Aeroworx Super King Air B200 waiting for boarding and flight. Beautiful model with excellent detail inside and outside. This model has a lot of features and looks good.
2) Takeoff from Cairns International. This is an Orbx scenery airport with much detail.
3) Picture of the B200 VC. Great detail and functionality.
4) Enroute flight. That is Friday Harbor down there.
5) Enroute flight. This is the Bangor area near Seattle, Washington.
6) Enroute flight. View from the pilot's seat flying into the Rockies. This is scenery from Orbx US Central Rockies.
7) Enroute flight heading East into Yellowstone. This too is scenery from Orbx.
8) That is Yellowstone below. You can see the village and make out 3 geysers. Old faithful is shown directly to the left (little blur of white "light"). The other two are towards the top of the picture. Yellowstone is contained in the US Central Rockies by Orbx.
9) Approaching Cairns International for landing. The city of Cairns is shown below. This Orbx city has a lot of fine detail. The marina / port area is interesting.
10) Landing at Cairns International. Landing gear down, full flaps, and flaring out for touch down.