I loved fs9, and had no trouble mating multiple aircraft with new sounds and panels.
I have found that in fsx, at least half the aircraft seem incompatible, especially Posky models.
I have been unable to get the following aircraft to work:
- Boeing 737-800 RYANAIR
- Boeing 747-8f Fedex Posky
- Boeing 757-200 Eastern Posky
- Boeing FA-18 Hornet Combat
- Airbus A300-600 Mahan Air by Harald Nehring
- Boeing 737-200 Tinmouse
- Boeing 747-400BCF United Parcel Service Posky
- Delta Airlines B777-232LR Posky
The only common thread I see is that some are conversions from fs9, or that they are Posky aircraft.
I have tried many suggestions from these forums (gauge additions. .dll file additions etc)
I have yet to find a 777 that functions correctly.
Any advice would be appreciated