after i have finished painting this BAe 146-200 i have decided to make a maiden flight
its EDDS (Stuttgart Airport) to EPKK (Krakow/Balice Airport)
nice short (close to 2 hrs) flight with interesting weather!
tell me what you think of my first paint...uploading it with my EPKK airport project!
1. standing at the gate, preparing for taxi.
2. cleared for taxi.
3. a look at Stuttgart Airport, aerosoft made it look really nice!
4. red lights showing that an aircraft hasnt cleared the runway...
5. Cleared for TAKE-OFF!!!
6. Vrotate!! Gear up!
7. Gear going up...
8. ...turning toward the GPS route, to Krakow.
9. nice window view of Stuttgart!
PLEASE WAIT FOR PART 2!