Thread: Carenado Cessna 210 Centurian to FSX conversion.

Default Carenado Cessna 210 Centurian to FSX conversion.

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I have finally gotten my Carenado Cessna 210 Centurion to work right in FSX ( I am certainly not a pro). No more funky VC panel problems day or night. It is by far my favorite aircraft, but for one remaining problem. The external prop views are still not right. Any ideas as to how to make this conform in FSX. Any help is greatly appreciated. This is the first time I have ever asked for help in a forum, so I apologize if I make any noob moves.

Thank you all in advance,

B9WNG
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Don't have the plane, but recognize the problem (propdisk casts a shadow on the ground as well ?).
    Impossible to solve, as it's model related (OTOH I dearly hope my answer is wrong ).

Wim

Carenado is about to release a new 210 specifically for FSX. A favorite of mine in FS9, but even then it was getting very long in the tooth. I would keep your eyes and ears open for the new release.
    Brian W Keske

Thank you for your response folks. I really appreciate the help. What a great community you have here.

Thanks again,

b9wng

5. Default

b9wng,
    I have been trying to get my Centurion to work in FSX. Can't seem to figure out or find suggestions on how to get the instrument panel modified so it isn't transparent and "funky" chrome. Can you give me any advice on what you did to correct those problems in FSX with SP2.
    Thanks,
    Scott

b9wing, having same problem, can you help me with the fix wayne731

Carenado will tell U this won't work and there right,,, U will never fly it with VC mode..... NOt only that when U install the new TC210 it will really mess up the files... bin there ,,, done that... Doug

marvic Guest

Carenado does have a FSX C210M model out. HD textures and Reality XP integration.
    http://www.carenado.com/CarSite/Portal/index.php
    Good luck with the FS9 model working in FSX, I have spent hours doing the same with other
    aircraft.

http://youtu.be/3dQ7mer610E

http://youtu.be/pUgRW5lqtVY

http://youtu.be/RXHoL00soug

If you have the funds, get the FSX version. One of my favorites, and great to have the updated version in FSX.
    Brian W Keske

Hi Simmers,

I also bought the Carenado Ceturion c210 and it is a very satisfying plane. Excellent gauges and panel, beautiful exterior and the throttle and control surfaces respond well to commands. I was happy when I found the easily overlooked avionics switch and now I regularly start cold and dark for night time flights. I agree with the previous posts, the new FSX edition is a big step up and worth the price.

good flights, Cal