Here are a couple of random shots from today (actually, I think the Katana was yesterday, but what the heck).
1. Turning crosswind for a quick circuit at Lelystad (EHLE) to check my paintjob (had to have a Dutch reg. for the Katana).
2. Downwind. In the bottom right of the screenshot, in the grass field just above the trees, two new hangars have been built. One to house the PH-PBY, a PBY-5A Catalina, and a DC-3 owned by the Dutch Dakota Association. The other hangar will house a repainting company (QAPS).
3. On final, to the left you can see the 747 owned by the Aviodrome aviation museum.
4. Shut down and parked in front of the company that owns this specific Katana.
5. PMDG B747 parked at the gate.
6. Taxiing to the active runway.
7. Climbing out.
8. B737-800 taxiing to runway 09 at Bremen Airport.
9. Cruising along, traffic crossing above. Gotta love the REX Contrails.
10. Still cruising along, haven't landed it yet. Perhaps some more screenshots later.
Hope you guys enjoy them!