Thread: user-defined weather menu problem

1. Default user-defined weather menu problem

I have this problem when I enter in the Customize weather menu from user-defined weather:

This happend since 1 or 2 days ago, and I have REX installed for FS2004. Any clue?.

Hans try resetting resolutions for your PC's desk screen, your FS2004 as well, and also your monitor's native resolution and see what happens
    Last edited by pivek; 05-02-2011 at 04:26 PM.

I can't even figure out what the 'problem' is by the picture. So how can anyone offer a 'fix' is beyond me. Maybe I will not give any 'guess' advice (but I still get a post count-right?-right!). I think I will just post garbage in any/all posts in all the forums categories and really rack the post count up (it's not breaking any rules, so who can stop me).
    Chuck B
    Napamule

Are your icons in the middle of the screen like that? How about the words Station Name? Is your second option cut off?

It's OK pivek, your advice is spot on.

Also check your desktop font settings, if you've changed the font size it can have odd side effects on some programs.

What this OP's 'problem' is that he is trying to change FS9 weather while having REX 'active'. You can't do that. REX auto starts, sets weather and then FS9 starts. To change weather in FS9 you must 'de-activate' REX. Also so you have FSUIPC?

So it has NOTHING to do with native, desktop or Sim 'resolution' at all. It might be 'good' advice, but not relevant to THIS problem Mr Dude.
    Chuck B
    Napamule

Be happy Hans, your post stayed unanswered almost for a week relegated in page 5. Thanks that I brought it up with a healthy intention of helping you , now you may, repeat, you may have the chance to solve your problem thanks to this forum's guru.
    Last edited by pivek; 05-03-2011 at 03:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by napamule2 View Post
    What this OP's 'problem' is that he is trying to change FS9 weather while having REX 'active'. You can't do that. REX auto starts, sets weather and then FS9 starts. To change weather in FS9 you must 'de-activate' REX. Also so you have FSUIPC?

So it has NOTHING to do with native, desktop or Sim 'resolution' at all. It might be 'good' advice, but not relevant to THIS problem Mr Dude.
    Chuck B
    Napamule
    So everyone who uses REX has a weather map screen that is all messed up like that? What if the weather option was turned off in REX, where would he adjust his weather then?