Thread: Orbx Website

1. Default Orbx Website

What is going on with their site? I click the forum link and it takes me to the latest news tab. I finally get to the forum, and can't log in, even after resetting my password. Of course you can't post in the forum without logging in. And you can't email them because they want you to post in the forum. Sheesh.
    KCOE Pappy Boyington Field

Hi Coneman,

I have just been to their site and did not have any issue. Mind you, I am still logged in from the "Remember Me" in their login.

Kind Regards

Bernie.
    E8400 @ 3.0GHz, DDR2 Ram 800MHz 4Gb, Vista Home Premium 64Bit, MSI 9800GT @ 512Mb, Philips 22" LCD Widescreen, Cockpit Setup X 5 using Wideview and Widetraffic.

3. Default

They should not worry about the pirating so much , because those involved in that are not going to buy their scenery anyway
    I5-3570K
    4GB 1600MHZ
    600PSU
    9600GT 512MB

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by benny1 View Post
    They should not worry about the pirating so much , because those involved in that are not going to buy their scenery anyway
    hey kid...what are you talking about? did you read the thread? kids...
    Kapitan
    Anything I say is...not as serious as you think

Quote Originally Posted by benny1 View Post
    I'm lost at that one too....

How are you making out Coneman? I noticed Orbx can be a bit sensitive over there. Did you offend them in anyway? (Maybe a ban like I was for "aggressive posting", when I have time to report my issues in the support forums?) Oh -- my issue is still not resolved by the way....Then after I made an HONEST review about how they treated me I was banned for life over there. Pah! No more money to Orbx from me.

I'd make sure -- any red boxes come up when you log on?

John Thuot II
    A+/Network+

HP Z820 Workstation Intel Xeon 3.30ghz 8 Core Processor 2TB Hard Drive 16 gig of Ram 1125 Power Supply and 2 Gig Nvidia Quadro 4000

6. Default

Thanks for the input guys I was finally able to log in under another user name that is different than what I had before. Weird.

Cheers,
    Todd
    KCOE Pappy Boyington Field

Quote Originally Posted by Ragtopjohnny View Post
    I noticed Orbx can be a bit sensitive over there. Did you offend them in anyway? (Maybe a ban like I was for "aggressive posting", when I have time to report my issues in the support forums?) Oh -- my issue is still not resolved by the way....Then after I made an HONEST review about how they treated me I was banned for life over there. Pah! No more money to Orbx from me.

I'd make sure -- any red boxes come up when you log on?

John Thuot II
    A+/Network+
    Basically my experience too, but I will still buy ORBX.

I know their forums were down lately for maintenance Conman.

Alex,

I'm one that won't tolerate that behavior from a developer. No $ to them from me for now on, no matter what they come out with. Pitty too, I was seriously eyeing Australia at one point, but no more.

I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one though -- did they ban you too? .

John Thuot II
    A+/Network+

HP Z820 Workstation Intel Xeon 3.30ghz 8 Core Processor 2TB Hard Drive 16 gig of Ram 1125 Power Supply and 2 Gig Nvidia Quadro 4000

Hi Coneman,

As suggested above, the forums have not just had some maintenance, they have been completely moved to new software.

Actually, this has been surprisingly problem-free and we haven't really seen any problems with logins (all old credentials carried over to the new forum)

Typically if your login isn't working a password reset should enable you to get back in. But, as I say I haven't heard any reports of this from any other forum members to date.

Last edited by JSkorna; 04-20-2011 at 11:08 PM.